Pvc Coated Wire -
The outer layer of the PVC coated wire is a polyvinyl chloride layer. PVC coated wire can be used in daily life binding and industrial tying as tying wire. PVC coated wire also can be used in wire hanger or handicraft production.
- Materials before PVC coating: steel wire, galvanized wire, redrawing wire, annealed wire, etc.
- Surface: plastic covering or plastic coating.
- Color: green, blue, gray, white and black; other colors also available on request.
- Average tensile strength: 350 N/mm2 – 900 N/mm2.
- Elongation: 8% – 15%.
- Wire diameter before coating: 0.6 mm – 4.0 mm (8–23 gauge).
- Wire diameter with coating: 0.9 mm – 5.0 mm (7–20 gauge).
- Plastic layer: 0.4 mm – 1.5 mm.
- Wire diameter tolerance: ±0.05 mm.
|Core wire diameter||Diameter after coated|
|Color: Dark green, blue, yellow, and so on|
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Anti-aging property.
- Long service life.
- Different colors.
- Wire hanger or handicraft production.
- Tie wire for daily life binding or industrial tying.
- Protective chain link fences.
- Construction of industrial security fences.
- Freeways and tennis courts.