Galvanized Corrugated Iron Sheet -
Galvanized corrugated iron sheet have become one of the most sought-after roofing materials for many owners.
In the early days, it was used for commercial, agricultural and industrial purposes. Now it has become a widely used material in residential roofing projects. As a thin flat material, these metal plates are suitable for a variety of flat applications, including roofs, fences, wall panels, partitions, etc.
Features of galvanized corrugated iron sheet:
- Durable and can withstand extreme weather conditions
- They are recyclable
- Reflects solar heat, thereby helping to reduce indoor temperature and saving cooling costs
- With fire resistance
- Their lightweight properties reduce the load on the building structure
- Metal plates can be installed on existing roofs
- Anti-rust of galvanized metal sheet
- They are low maintenance
If you are building a new house, renovating an existing house or just replacing an existing roof. Galvanized corrugated metal sheet is one of the most viable options and can give you value for money.