Galvanized Corrugated Steel Sheets -
Corrugated boards are manufactured through a cold forming process, in which they are pressed and then roll-formed to form the desired corrugated shape.
The corrugated structure of steel provides one of the highest strength-to-weight ratios of any building material.
Corrugated metal sheet advantages:
- Tough material,
- light weight,
- Strong weather resistance,
- Suitable for many different purposes.
They are very suitable for commercial and industrial sites, such as warehouses and agricultural buildings. Many homeowners also use galvanized sheets on outbuildings such as garages or sheds.
Why choose galvanized corrugated roof panel?
- Made of hot-dip galvanized steel for largest durability and service life
- There are two thicknesses to choose from to provide the ideal strength for your project
- Choose the length in 100mm increments to cut waste
- Provides an incredible life span of up to 15 years in domestic and commercial projects
- Lightweight, so there is no need for a lot of structural support
- Easy to install without professional tools
Galvanized corrugated steel sheets mainly used
1. The construction industry is used to manufacture anti-corrosion industrial. And civil building roof panels, roof grids, etc.
2. The light industry uses it to manufacture home appliance shells, civil chimneys, kitchen appliances, etc., and the automotive industry is mainly used to manufacture corrosion-resistant parts for cars.
3. Agriculture, animal husbandry and fishery are used as food storage and transportation, meat and aquatic products freezing processing tools, etc.
4. Commercial use is used for storage and transportation of materials, packaging tools, etc.