PVC Coated Galvanized Wire -
PVC coated wire is made of high-quality iron wire. After deep processing, the plastic and galvanized iron wire are combined. It has the characteristics of anti-aging, anti-corrosion, and anti-cracking. The service life is several times that of hot and cold galvanized iron wire. The varieties and colors can be customized according to user needs.
- Specification of PVC coated wire: inner diameter 0.5mm-4mm, outer diameter: 1.0mm-5.0mm
- PVC coated wire Color: dark green, bright green, white, black, yellow, etc.
- Material: the inner core of the pvc wire is electro-galvanized hot-dip galvanized black iron wire, changed to stainless steel wire.
- PVC coated wire features: anti-aging, anti-corrosion and anti-cracking. Longer service life than ordinary iron wires. Uses: widely used in animal and plant breeding parks, fences, stadiums, etc.
- Materials before PVC coating: steel wire, galvanized wire, redrawing wire, annealed wire, etc.
- Surface: plastic covering or plastic coating.
- Average tensile strength: 350 N/mm2 – 900 N/mm2.
- Elongation: 8% – 15%.
- Plastic layer: 0.4 mm – 1.5 mm.
- Wire diameter tolerance: ±0.05 mm
PVC coated galvanized wire ropes are made of steel with a zinc and PVC coating to prevent corrosion. It can be used in many applications.
Galvanized wire is used in telecommunication cables, barrier cable, earth wire or ground wire.
1) PVC steel wire ropes, coated steel rope 2) The coated plastic cover outside steel wire rope, the color and coating can be chosen by yourself
|Core wire diameter||Diameter after coated|
|Color: Dark green, blue, yellow, and so on|
|Packing: 1. lined with P.V.C strips and wrapped with PVC or hessian cloth 2. small coils of 50m, 100m, 150m, 200m, and so on 3. in spider packing then into cartons|